Not football but kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not football but kinda

I need help on getting Satillite tv in Jamaica, from who to purchase from and how to set up the account and equipment.

Please call or email ASAP

212-571-1072 or michael.v.samuels@us.hsbc.com.

Need to watch some ball and cricket.

RE: Not football but kinda

iF the above was written by Shatta it would have been immediately shut down and moved to the black hole of the forum.

A so mi know a some "friends and family" things a gwaan round here.

The man all tell you inna him topic say its not about football(how brazen can one be?) and still dem fraid fi touch him things yet dem have strength fi mi?

Yet man wonder why mi do the cyber equivalent of blocking roads and burning tires. If thats the only language dem speak den how else unnu expect mi fi communicate with dem?

Ol Hypocrite dem!!

btw Mawning Scaly how the ladies dem a dress cross your way? If a guy try diss ask dem weh dem did deh when Shatta a gaurd you headback a Jungle?(everytime mi think bout that day mi miss.... aaah still can't believe it)

respect

Comment

...Well I want the service so I can watch ball so is "kinda" football related.

The ladies are wrapped up tighter than a AFGAN woman on a cold day, the only thing missing is a BURKA....not a good time of the year to see legs and thighs.

Just waiting till next summer.

Comment

You might not even want to see the legs as they might be covered in winter fur as well-ha ha
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X