Tk I know you are a very busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tk I know you are a very busy

man, but when you have time, drop by. I would like to ask you a question. Thanks in advance boss.

RE: Tk I know you are a very busy

Jawge (12/5/2006)man, but when you have time, drop by. I would like to ask you a question. Thanks in advance boss.
    What's the word Jawge. Why yu nuh just ask yu question and done and stop try to draw attention to yuself you drama queen! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Is it a fact that a moderator

on this forum is in a sex video or it's just speculation? Mi cyaan deal wid di rumor ting boss. Juss set mi straight.

Comment

Jawge (12/5/2006)Is it a fact that a moderator

on this forum is in a sex video or it's just speculation? Mi cyaan deal wid di rumor ting boss. Juss set mi straight.
        Haha.....are you for real Jawge? LOL!.....This one has mi dead wid laff! Wait till Mosiah si diss to rhatid!

Here let me set you straight....thehot newsof the past few days has been about the JFF press officer having risque pictures of himself released to the public. So in that spirit I just decided to parody it in my signature line. So to answer your question.....No Jawge....No moderators have been caught in any sex video.....LOL....:hehe:....Oh man I am cracking up.......Jawge you are way too too funny iyah!!!!!! :hehe: - T.K.

Comment

Thanks boss, yuh done know

how mi curious aready. Nuh laugh too hard still :P

Comment

Well Jawge I have to admit I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I choked on the peanuts I was eating. Thanks for the comedy man. - T.K.

Comment

Thanks boss, anything I can do

to make a friend laugh. BTW yuh bwoy Freddy start him apprenticeship wid Robinho yet? Maybe RMA deemed Freddy not worthy.

Comment

Jawge (12/5/2006)Thanks boss, anything I can do

to make a friend laugh. BTW yuh bwoy Freddy start him apprenticeship wid Robinho yet? Maybe RMA deemed Freddy not worthy.
                Man Freddy is back down in Florida getting ready with the U20's at this point. If a team really wants him nothing can be done until June. Robinho would only be all too happy to have the greatest footballer ever showing him the ropes. - T.K.

Comment

Now you are the funny guy

Comment

Working...
                  X