X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are right... it is just you...

The root of the problem...

Comment

It is the campaign to diminish the earning capacity of BUJU in the States which has apparantly driven him to nefarious mean of substaining his livelihood.
      But why drugs? And coke of all things! There's a lot of investment he could've attempted with US$125,000....along the leagal route.

Still, he is innocent until proven otherwise!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

the returns....the returns!!!! if it is true, i.e.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Maybe it is just me but I have noticed the tone of your posts on the Buju thing and I can just see you doing cartwheels and hi-fiving your 'buddies' and celebrating.... on all fours maybe...
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"the returns....the returns!!!" True Sah, but at what cost and at what point does he notice the diminishing marginal returns?

The big Econ man dem seh dat: "While increasing the inputs in a particular economic process may increase the output of that process, after a specific point the growth in output will begin to decline."

It would seem that the increasing relative costs (prison terms) of such illicit ventures would be a major contributing factor to the resultant negative returns.

However, the state has the burden of proving Gargamel guilty! Hope he and his due process handlers can find a loophole.
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

loophole ?

Comment

If he is innocent I hope it will be proven so.

However if he is indeed on video taking part in a cocaine drug deal, I am sorry but i hope he does hard time and I hope no loophole is found.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

He didn't proffer cash, he didn't buy and he negotiate...according to the story. His immediate guilt (as far as we're told) is one of association! After his tour he should have packed up and flown to Jamaica. News on the streets is that he stayed around to visit his daughter and his mother who both live in Florida.

Comment

Well, lets wait until we hear the rest of the story. Testing cocaine quality by taste does suggest a deeper involvement than just association though.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Very good point! LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X