Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    what same foolishness is that ?

Trying to equate the policies of the two Govt is rather stupid.. find another way to promote your Social Contract...
    Yuh tribe flop......Just (or rather worse) than I was bold enuff to predict 2 years ago.

wheel an come again tribalist...explain these big policy differences you see.

Whatever nonsense you see as different policies...we now see the results...FLOP
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The only result I see is based on 18 years of irresponsible borrowing and waste combined with a Global Recession...

Dis biggah dan yuh... focus pon di Social Contract ting.. yuh spending too much time attacking di oddah program.. it indicates a weakness in your proposal..

Tell us more of di Social Contract ting.. in fact I might have a link to G2K.. they might be interested..

Comment

10 moves ahead.. if yuh store dat yuh will see the game being played...

Comment

The only result I see is based on 18 years of irresponsible borrowing and waste combined with a Global Recession...
          ok.. i accept that you're shortsighted and given to silly scapegoating and facile excuses for failure while the country continues to burn under your tribe's watch...next

Dis biggah dan yuh... focus pon di Social Contract ting.. yuh spending too much time attacking di oddah program.. it indicates a weakness in your proposal..
          no need to attack...the continuing incompetence is plain for all to see and now to feel...and YES Jamaica needs another way AKA a SOCIAL CONTRACT ...one by one people are seeing now what I have long known.

Unnu cyaan manage...jus like di odda tribe cyaan manage.

Prophecy ah fulfill.

Tell us more of di Social Contract ting.. in fact I might have a link to G2K.. they might be interested..
          Has been posted several times...use the search feature if interested for you & your.. ahm...buddies LoL!
          Last edited by Don1; December 18, 2009, 02:13 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

And that is the problem. You can only tax to a certain level before it becomes self-defeating.

I hope them working on a good plan to go after those that pay little or no tax and can afford it. There should be a lot more low hanging fruit there than increasing tax on basic items. Our problem with tax revenue is more one of compliance than rate of taxation.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Start collecting the licensing fees from all business operators - barbers, hairdressers, butcher, rum bar etc.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

I suspect there were a bunch of your type hovering around between 1980 and 1983...

They too probably wanted to ignore the disaster of the 70's and were predicting disaster.. their saving grace was Hurrican Gilbert after the policy measures of Seaga began to bear fruit....

Your propoganda is old and already exposed as a fraud..

Comment

Don1,

What are you saying? that if the other tribe were in power the same result would have manifested itself?

I actually believe that that is true; we were not insulated from the global meltdown and could not have expected the JLP to have put anything in place in the short time between their election and the global crash.

I don't really care who puts things right but we all need to work together and if this board is representative of collaboration, God help us.
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                    I suspect there were a bunch of your type hovering around between 1980 and 1983...

They too probably wanted to ignore the disaster of the 70's and were predicting disaster.. their saving grace was Hurrican Gilbert after the policy measures of Seaga began to bear fruit....

Your propoganda is old and already exposed as a fraud..
                    Yuh tiyad.

Yuh cyan suspect an dredge up ancient history all yuh like...yuh an yuh tribe run outta steam an outta ideas afta jus 2 year....

Now unnu ah look tuh di architect ah di Tivarli model fi ansa.... spread out dat deh model like cyarpet all ova di place. LoL!

Pathetic.

Comment

Jezaaas Christ

Comment

But it's not Bruce do it it's the IMF do it!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X