Let me bigup the Police and Dr.Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me bigup the Police and Dr.Phillips

It seems like the police serious about cleaning their house. It is like one a day cop on corruption recently.

I have to big up the people in the force for this. I have to big up Dr. Phillips because the personel were hired under his watch and he actually laid out the program.

Keep it going hopefully we will have a better police force
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

lol.. di program jus find its stride ?

Coincidence ?

Comment

Not Yet Impressed!!

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      It seems like the police serious about cleaning their house. It is like one a day cop on corruption recently.

I have to big up the people in the force for this. I have to big up Dr. Phillips because the personel were hired under his watch and he actually laid out the program.
      Aha! Dr. Phillips indeed!!

Assasin, I feel compelled to ask you this minor question: Have you ever passed through Dr. Phillip’s constituency??

I ask this question as, being one who is fairly familiar with that particular constituency, and Portia’s as well, the question as to which is actually the WORST constituency in all of Jamaica has passed through my mind quite a number of times in the past!

Of course, I agree that, as you say, “the personnel were under his watch and he laid out the program.” But, and this is my real question: Is this man deserving of any accolades after one looks at his achievement for his constituents after all these years ?

Now, boss, let’s move on….

Comment

There is a lot to criticise about Dr.Phillips, just like most othe politicians. I am just giving him credit on the progressive thing that he did and the changes he brought to the force.

I believe I give credit for the good things and point out what I see as the bad. His job as an MP is totally different from making some needed change in the police force. We have to give credit where it is due and yes point out the shortfall, here it just seems to be either or.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X