Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Are we just a nation of rebels?

I is about us been rebel or the fact that many of us don't believe in the rule of law?
    I think you have answered your own question... this is a good definition of rebels...Jamaican style.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ah wheh di..?

Someone archive this PLEASE !!!

Comment

lol.

Lee Kuan Yew would suggest this is profundity.

It would be advised to read his assesment on his visit in 1975.. he predicted things too and they came to pass...

His analysis followed what we call the Ockham's Razor principle..
        Last edited by Muadib; December 19, 2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          I have no problem with most of what you wrote but these were some of the consideration at the time. Historically one could say they could have done it earlier but those consideration still stands.
          ok boss

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Bl00dy fabric Don1, I agree with every single point you wrote in that epistle. The only thing I might've add is that while the JLP seem to be feeling in the dark, the sad reality is that the PNP as our alternative government spells further doom and gloom!
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Sad to say, but if we get a dictator it is much more likely that we will get a Nigerian style one and not an Asian-tiger style one.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
                Bl00dy fabric Don1, I agree with every single point you wrote in that epistle. The only thing I might've add is that while the JLP seem to be feeling in the dark, the sad reality is that the PNP as our alternative government spells further doom and gloom!
                yuh seeit!

Comment

This could be a Gleaner letter to the Editor!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    This could be a Gleaner letter to the Editor!
                    had thought about it...with expletives deleted

Comment

Working...
                    X