No announcement yet.

PNP plays the politics card...Bruce folds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill?! How high is this hill, pray tell?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hauf weh Three ah di Capital of Kuntry St Andrew! Unno and Campion ah kuntry skool!

LoL

Comment

'alledged'...

lol !

I am convinced of one thing...

Comment

But Lazie, what happen to the missing Taxes? Why did'nt he try to find that first?

I wonder whi is his adviser(s)?

Major blunder, time for Lazie to form the going forward party, nuh Suh? Roll call is need here, Lazie for PM of JA.

Comment

Omar did worse.

Look at what he did to the economy!

People can gwaan spin wheels, but it was an unmitigated ABOMINATION!

Lord help us to somehow recover.

Exile, you know bout enviro stuff. You can tell when things are not kosher, no matter what the PR says, right?

Well the people who work in financial matters know better. We know what Omar did. Unforgivable, really.

Comment

it is a steep hill. You have two roads to go up their. One on the seaside is not very steep but if you drive Titchfield hill it is pretty steep.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
                But Lazie, what happen to the missing Taxes? Why did'nt he try to find that first?

I wonder whi is his adviser(s)?

Major blunder, time for Lazie to form the going forward party, nuh Suh? Roll call is need here, Lazie for PM of JA.
                What missing taxes are you talking about TDowl?

I would be too much of a dictator. People waan march? No problem, but marching taxes affi collect fus. Wanna question my policies? No prob ... question the policy tax affi pay fuss.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

heh heh! yeah, sure! last time i went there, were it not for my oxygen tank...!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    Nonsense. Omar probabaly wouldn't have doen such an IDIOTIC thing...bad as he is alledged to be. The fact is that the Government don't have a clue what they are doing....what more do you need to convince you?
                    Have you been paying attention? Omar's policy was to get high interest loans on the international market. Look where it got us? If you fail to see that as IDIOTIC then ....
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      Hauf weh Three ah di Capital of Kuntry St Andrew! Unno and Campion ah kuntry skool!

LoL
                      JC nuh bizniz wid town ar kountry...ah Jamaica wi name afta.

Everyting else ah subsidiary
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"Harris also said the new taxes would hit the Agricultural Business Information System (ABIS) programme developed by the Rural Agricultural Development Authority to provide information on crops, livestock, markets and stakeholders to support the business of agriculture

He said farmers had been suspicious that ABIS was a mechanism to get information on them to drag them into the tax net, and now it would be hard to get them to register. Harris wants the Government to tax more affluent members of the society, as well as luxury items"

Comment

Working...
                        X