Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Pon Di Bling Bling Bling

Attached Files

She look nice. Wha she name? Mi see she have a ring pon it tuh.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yu seeit tuh? Oh well, I'm happily married, and will content myself with just looking at the menu again without ordering.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Yu seeit tuh? Oh well, I'm happily married, and will content myself with just looking at the menu again without ordering.
        Well, I'm also happily married, but I remind my wife that I'm married, not blind. Ah mean .. if God can admire his wonderful creations, who am I not to do likewise?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bwoy, mi really hope seh Asafa head space can manage Miss Jamaica. You think dem girl deh easy.

Comment

I see yuh have a ting fi browning.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Bwoy, mi really hope seh Asafa head space can manage Miss Jamaica. You think dem girl deh easy.
              lol ! heheheh ehehehehehehee mi ah dead wid laugh .
              Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
              United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
              happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Re: Yendi

Originally posted by Me View Post
                I understand what you’re saying, Me, but truthfully, Yendi Phillips is a beautiful girl in every physical sense of the world ! I still am a bit surprised that she didn’t place higher in the Miss World competition.

Comment

Well it help the man build up his self esteem. A injured Asafa last year did better than a fit Asafa of years ago ever did in championship .

Bolt better watch out.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X