This tax thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This tax thing.

Someone back home gave me a better tax idea. Real low hanging fruit.

Tax anti-social degenerative beghaviour.

P-issing pon street? X dallaz.

Bad drive man pon road ...Y dollaz. Public badwud, undue noise mekking...Z dollaz.

Graffitti, trespassing, walking on restricted areas, hanging out of bus windows, etc. Mek shift parking. Taxi blocking road fi chat with dem bredrin...

Fill in the rest with imagination...

Tax the slackness with exponentially increasing fines for repeat offenders.

What yuh seh, just more bribes for police?

My answer is 2 fold. YES, it may be bribe incentive, but it will cost and will dissuade anti-social behaviour. Second, monitor the police and FINE dem for for misdeeds, before booting dem!

Zero tolerance pays with cash in the back pocket for the tax man...or as the French call them..."La Perception"!

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Someone back home gave me a better tax idea. Real low hanging fruit.

Tax anti-social degenerative beghaviour.

P-issing pon street? X dallaz.

Bad drive man pon road ...Y dollaz. Public badwud, undue noise mekking...Z dollaz.

Graffitti, trespassing, walking on restricted areas, hanging out of bus windows, etc. Mek shift parking. Taxi blocking road fi chat with dem bredrin...

Fill in the rest with imagination...

Tax the slackness with exponentially increasing fines for repeat offenders.

What yuh seh, just more bribes for police?

My answer is 2 fold. YES, it may be bribe incentive, but it will cost and will dissuade anti-social behaviour. Second, monitor the police and FINE dem for for misdeeds, before booting dem!

Zero tolerance pays with cash in the back pocket for the tax man...or as the French call them..."La Perception"!
    How much man whey p iss on roadside could afford the fine? If you bad drive me and a police isn't around how would you be charged to end up paying the tax? Just curious.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Oh so nubaddy can pay tax now?

Nuff money man inna di slackness. Yuh dun know.

Pay the fine or serve the time.

Comment

Working...
      X