Talk to a good comrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk to a good comrade

yesterday. He told me he is going to protest and hopefully the tax will be removed but if not him have to live with it.

I have no problem with protests as long as it is peaceful. People have to make themselves heard and represent just keep it peaceful.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I believe that is an oxymoron...

Comment

"good comrade" ?
      Peter R

Comment

Him nuh waiver in his party support but he also understand that Jamaica is not just PNP.

In the conversation he is blaming Bush rather than Golding for what is happening to Ja currently because of the Global recession. He also understand that somebody have to pay but he is mostly upset about taxes on condom, ladies sanitary and some food. He said in a time when condom should be free them a put tax on it -
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What exactly is there to support about the PNP ??

Am I missing something ?

Comment

condoms are not being taxed.

yet.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

thanks. he got that wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                thanks. he got that wrong.
                now we wonder what else your "good comrade" might have wrong !!
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Him nuh waiver in his party support but he also understand that Jamaica is not just PNP.

In the conversation he is blaming Bush rather than Golding for what is happening to Ja currently because of the Global recession. He also understand that somebody have to pay but he is mostly upset about taxes on condom, ladies sanitary and some food. He said in a time when condom should be free them a put tax on it -
                  No matter what is done, ppl gonna complain. The tax threshold was doubled from 200,000 + to 400,000+. Then more consumed items is taxed. I notice no one is complaining about the threshold.

People fussed all year about finalising the deal with the IMF, it is done, now dem a complain. What did y'all expect the conditions of the agreement to be? The fuss about taxing sanitary pads is foolish. Isn't it an item that the demand is inelastic?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and no matter what, you'll always be in agreement with every move made by your govt.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lazie people have a right fi express their displeasure in a orderly manner.

Yes nuff people think the IMF agreement was the savior but it just start. As me say look for a banking overall including lower interest rate. I will listen to the PM later to hear what him have to say.

Somebody will have to pay anyhow.

Comment

I wonder? but for most part he is informed.

Comment

Lazie is a Comrade ?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            and no matter what, you'll always be in agreement with every move made by your govt.

2010 is around the corner, cut you try to stop being petty? All you need to do is point what I said was wrong. I have no problem retracting an incorrect point.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is like seh we people a druggie and think seh IMF was coming to give us another fix.

At best IMF is a drug rehab counsellor. Wean us off the excess borrowing drug and then we will have to take responsibility for permanently kicking the habit and turning our lives around.

What choice do we have? Druggists dont sell to bruk pocket and credit dead!

Jamaica needs and intervention!

Comment

Working...
                              X