X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this ad racist KFC australia..W.I cricket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_StD...eature=related
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

kfc sponsors(ed) wi crcket and i think that is a useful bit of information.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh think the WICB a go turn back money from KFC due to a tasteless commercial?
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

seeing the paucity of any kinda good sense on dat dere board....i not swearing for them one wy or the other... mi granfaada tell mi dat a "fool can ask more questions than a wise man could possibly answer"... "he also told me that it is better to deal wid a ginnal dan a fool"...

i keep having this overwhelming and inexplicable urge to hail up the once noble chirn formerly sagest of all centaurs

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X