My Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, guys!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Dennis Ziadie

yes Willi...I know

just anticipating...
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Maxi Coleman was a real Manning Cup legend. I wonder what became of him after his JC years! Knew him quite well as he was an Idren of a couple of my older brothers. We all originated out of the much-maligned West Kingston but I don't recall having met up with him after my family moved out of the west in 1971.

School! Age Animo @ 137 1/2 Mtn View Ave. But made many tracks up at JC when one of my coz (you guys use to call him Melon) was a track star in dem dere days. I do believe that it was because of Maxi that Melon selected JC when he sat the common entrance. Any idea of what became of Maxi?
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
          Maxi Coleman was a real Manning Cup legend. I wonder what became of him after his JC years! Knew him quite well as he was an Idren of a couple of my older brothers. We all originated out of the much-maligned West Kingston but I don't recall having met up with him after my family moved out of the west in 1971.

School! Age Animo @ 137 1/2 Mtn View Ave. But made many tracks up at JC when one of my coz (you guys use to call him Melon) was a track star in dem dere days. I do believe that it was because of Maxi that Melon selected JC when he sat the common entrance. Any idea of what became of Maxi?
          Mi did hear seh Maxi did tun preacha ah foreign... Brooklyn... but mi nuh hear nutten fram a longer time still

Melon..is ah nex legend... ah good yute....big time Where Its At dancer back in di day...
          ... street talk is that he struck it rich...an res inna wan ranch in Somewhere, USA... ah tru?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Melon (R.Olton) aka Devon was dancing with a group called Funky Fonics back in di days, I think even while he was still at JC. (that group consisted of Devon, Barry, Chala & a girl called Bev. She was later replaced in the group by another yute called Chiney Eye).

Last saw him in '91 but spoke with him in '96. He was doing well...not sure abouth rich...but comfortable, yes (when we last spoke)! One of my sisters saw him in Cali about 5 years ago. She gave him my number but he never called.

BTW: Devon/Melon did quite well at Champs (100 & 200) in his youth years!
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Greatest coach ever...

Just say thanks and we cool.

LoL

Comment

Chala! I knew Chala.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  Greatest coach ever...

Just say thanks and we cool.

LoL
                  tanks bass!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
                    Melon (R.Olton) aka Devon was dancing with a group called Funky Fonics back in di days, I think even while he was still at JC. (that group consisted of Devon, Barry, Chala & a girl called Bev. She was later replaced in the group by another yute called Chiney Eye).

Last saw him in '91 but spoke with him in '96. He was doing well...not sure abouth rich...but comfortable, yes (when we last spoke)! One of my sisters saw him in Cali about 5 years ago. She gave him my number but he never called.

BTW: Devon/Melon did quite well at Champs (100 & 200) in his youth years!

Righteous..

Comment

Working...
                    X