Speaking about great artistes, I think this artiste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking about great artistes, I think this artiste

is well on her way to be the biggest and bestest of all time. Every song she touches is pure gold! She can do no wrong!! A legend already in her relatively short career.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Who yuh a talk bout - Rhianna?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Who yuh a talk bout - Rhianna?
      No, Lisa Hype!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hahahaha!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Please!

It must be The Great Alicia Keys!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Please!

It must be The Great Alicia Keys!!!
              I'll slap myself for committing blasphemy.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

a my girl dat!!!! But define YOUR "great" for me.

Comment

Definition:

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Say no more SIR MOSIAH!!!

Comment

das what i'm talking 'bout, mah n.......!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know that could be the only singer you are talking.

Yeah she has the voice, style and grace. She is not stuck on any one thing and is very refreshing.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i like her so much yet i can't even recognise her voice or even her style. refreshing is right! she reinvents herself and her music every time.

whitney dropped the ball (and caught the dimebag) so alicia tek it and run wid it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

indubitably. mi wid yuh on that. personally i would rather back that up than beyonce any day.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              I'll slap myself for committing blasphemy.
                              Alicia Keys? I would be slapping something, but I guarantee you it wouldn't me my head

Comment

Working...
                              X