X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TYT on Pat Robertson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59NCd...1&feature=fvwp

BLACK LIVES MATTER

His african co -host ...is just as sick .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I love the passion here.

One good thing about this awful tragedy...we see true colours shining thru and its clear now for all to see. Side pick now.... compassion on the right hand side, degeneracy on the left. Clear as day.

Comment

A lot of Jamaicans have his view of Haiti as well, and btw there are high rates of poverty in DR.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

i have heard it at work right here in jamaica. robertson and limbaugh don't have monopoly rights to idiocy.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

all i am saying is that jesus rode into jerusalem on a borrowed donkey ..... not a private jet ... the son of man had no place to lay his head dem live inna mansion ...... the same jesus wasn't thrilled about the moneylenders in the temple either....i'm just saying.....these guys have become filthy rich "preaching the word"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

IF people arent educated to the history of course you will have that view , Africans are the 1st victims of mental slavery only us can free our minds , I say 1st because the 2nd is the propoganada that goes out to other 3rd world Asain countries to justify our insignificance , Guess what some Haitinas feel that way too.

Thats why when we had that discussion on the maroons and some were saying they werent too kosher , i said we have to be mindfull of thier mental and physical state while at war with the British ,to sign a treaty with them it had to be in the British favor so too the French with the Haitains.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

di man born in a manger for crying out loud, as di Days Inn did book out solid fi di jazz festival!

yuh not even have manger nuh more!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X