No announcement yet.

US prepares to reject earthquake hit Haitians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok ... good enough. If true is acceptable.

Step 2. If the US brutalised and enslaved black people and denied them civil rights, as a black man seeking enlightenment why are YOU there?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

??? So now its me? Now I see why people hire attorneys. Yes I'm to be blamed. The fact still stands that US has to right torefuse or accept Haitians, it's not up to you to dictate that policy to them. The same way you cannot tell your friend Butch to accept squatters on his property because their ancestors were enslaved in JA.

Comment

hehehe....where do i attribute "blame to you"? yuh running up and down like yuh hear news.

can i dictate policy? i can STATE MY OPINION...can I not or is that now verboten? when yuh decide to answer my question we can continue...until then play dandy shandy by yourself .... kinda like being a one legged man entering and a$$ kicking contest!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

quick question: Do the patients in the mental ward have an opinion?

Comment

yuh have time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why don't you ask the guy on the bed next to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                why don't you ask the guy on the bed next to you?
                What's better...that he's in a mental institution or ...gasp!... at home?
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X