Southwest Airlines business model: Lessons for Air Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Sorry, I meant $50 not 450,,,and yes it will be hard to raise enuff equity.

Sometimes them not even saving $50 - but dem cuss Air Jamaica that it always late. I have only good experiences with the airline.

I wish Air Ja. can continue flying, but like I said b4 - I travelled in Dec. going to Kng. 8 (out of 12) first class seats occupied, 4 being upgrades. Coach was half-full. Returning to NY - all first class seats empty (never seen that b4), coach again was half-full.

The AA and JetBlue flights departed b4, so don't know what their occcupancy rate was.

I hear people jumping up and down about JetBlue prices. I paid $392 on Air Jam. and the JetBlue prices were higher.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

we hardly ever get more or less than what we expect.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My AJ flight last Summer was waaaaayyy delayed by 4 hours or so, but as a nice lady fellow passenger said to me....as long as we get there in 1 piece, all is well. AJ not likely to crash.

So true.

Comment

Working...
        X