I've witnessed it! With strict rules people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've witnessed it! With strict rules people

will fall in line. After the Broadcasting Commission changed the rules regarding what can be played on air most of Vybz Kartel tunes have been cleaned up for air play. As I've been saying all along, they needed to clean up the lyrical content. Thumps up to the B.C.

I was turned off with sound clash as too much unnecessary cussing was always taking place. Well last night I watched the finals between Bass Odyssey and Sound Trooper. No cussing, no one dissing their opponent. Yes the rules stated that any badwords or music expressing hate for any groups would see a fine of $20,000.

Yes it can be done!

Oh ..Bass Odyssey? Baddest sound inna the worl.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Them put on quite a beating pon Trooper. Trooper thing the same slow old foundation tune that him play inna the USA can work inna town. Poor him LOL

Comment

funny thing bout dat clash is dat it reveal seh kartel tune dem nuh wikid inna clash... kartel only have a few tunes that could be considered a hit across all sectors of de population, which was represented at mas camp...

kartel fi guh siddung and figure out how fi mek hit tunes...

bounty remains the real killa...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
      X