Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakan Coach in a car accident

.....trying to confirm the report...
    Last edited by Hortical; February 3, 2010, 12:53 PM.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

I understand it is Stephen Francis' brother and perhaps another coach. Asafa was not involved.

All this to be confirmed!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      I understand it is Stephen Francis' brother and perhaps another coach. Asafa was not involved.

All this to be confirmed!
      Paul Francis?

Our roads strike again. I wish both men the best.

Comment

Our roads?! Do you know what happened?

yes, I hear is Paul. Him no have no odda bredda, does he?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Got to be the roads.

Jamaican drivers are the best in the world!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Kingston, Jamaica:

Paul Francis, younger brother of world renowned track and field coach Stephen Francis and assistant coach of world classed, MVP track stars Asafa Powell, Shelly Ann Fraser, Brigitte Foster-Hylton, Melaine Walker, Shericka Williams, Nesta Carter and Michael Frater, was last night involved in a Car crash on the Spanish Town leg of Highway 2000, in Spanish Town, Jamaica. As of last word, he was admitted to the Spanish Town hospital.

Ironically it was the same highway that triple world record holder Usain Bolt, was involved in an accident on last year. The highway is also scheduled to be renamed Usain Bolt’s Highway.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Suh dem A-OK?
              I certainly hope so!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Suh dem A-OK?
                I certainly hope so!
                he has multiple fractures in both legs and has a lot of bruising but he will live...thank God.

Comment

Come now HL, it was probably snowing, (or at least raining heavily) and foggy, (with smoke from the canefields)...
                  Peter R

Comment

Wish him well with his recovery.

Comment

Dude, most of the time, if you hit the rear of another car, you are at fault because you were following too closely. The guy you hit probably got a ticket, too, for hitting the person in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X