No announcement yet.

House descends into 'tracing match'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys JFJ wish you were the fault , egos and attention seekers , thats all you bring to the table !

Explain to me how a human rights organization can limit itself to attacking percieved police brutality but has no say on MPs and Narco political terrorist (Dons ) affiliated with various political parties that threaten civil liberties or its nations constitution?

You dont see a contradiction here ? a problem , you dont see like we all do the hypocrisy ?

The same guns that these criminals use are sourced by these DONS? who are held in high esteem by our MPs ? well some .

Like the authour stated Franklyn Knight , the core problem is our constitution , you can trace everything that is wrong with our system .The police force has no power to change it, its only a reflection of whats wrong with it.On the contrary it enforces it to the amount that state funding will permit and that seems to be , to suprress all who question and maintain the status quo.

If The JFJ whom claim to be a human rights organization is so concerned about our citizenry, why dont they advocate change for the core problem ?

Instead they attack the weakest link.Its a fact that this organization is affiliated with said political parties by lineage, social occasion or employment.

You are part of the problem until you have guts to address the core problem !

But no its not your fault , but you have a crucial role to play if you want to be considered a true human rights organization.

You think human rights orgnizations like the ACLU only attack the government for police abuses on state citizens ? or do they defend and advocate for the constitution to better serve its citizens ?

Cho mek mi tap , unnu a jokkka.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

give it a rest. you make no sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Keep your pickets up and eyes and ears open for the next criminal murdered by the state that was sponsored by a DON and hugged up by an MP.

Cowards.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh serious??

They are just big kids fi real!

Comment

I hear that the talk is that nuff more big man visa get cancel, but them nah mek up a whole heap a noise like Wayne Chen, dem a keep it quiet.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

You think the JFJ might be out there now ? with pickets ?..lol

Comment

you know, as a little boy i always looked on in awe upon adults in positions of responsibility because i felt that as adults they had the answers we children did not have because they thought and acted as adults.

in this material particular, i cannot begin to tell you how disenchanted i have been by the behaviour of adults, it is no different from what i say at primary school and in pre school! in fact i think i can safely say i say much better problem solving on a day to day basis on the playing fields when i was in high school.

this is not limited to jamaica btw...as there are the george bushes, sarah palins, tony blairs to go along with smauda and the travelling circus known as gordon house!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

my sentiments exactly! can any student look up to people like warmington?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                    Having worked with Local Government for years, and being required to attend Parish Council meetings - I can say these tracing matches are nothing new.

In fact, I recall one Councillor biting another one.

Another Councillor took away the law book, lay across the table and refused to budge.

High drama in those Council meetings.

in Jamaican parlance - A lie!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...and then THEY blame outsiders for the reason for their backwardness.

Or some will hastily cite other government with similar sub-standard conduct to justify Jamaica's own. ~~sigh~~

....friggin' shame!
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X