X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge what is happening in the America

kansas City closing 1/2 of their schools
    Detroit doing the same.
    6 district in and around Atlanta are 100 million in the red and will lay off students.
    This is happening in many cities and state accross america. Aren't they breeding more gangstas, and uneducated, how will this help us to compete?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I wonder why you bredren Jawge ignore this post? Some serious tings a gwan when you haffe close down schools.

Mek we see if the Dems have the courage to pass Health Care this weekend.

If they don't me nuh know what them going to campaign on later this year cause them really nuh have nutten fe show.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not ignoring boss; babysitting ah kill mi

Comment

double time!!! respect!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

can't say mi never did a warn him.
          The women them tell me "if a fi you kids a nuh baby sitting".
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL!!! mi subscribe to dat!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah and on that note mi haffi run again.

Comment

run Daddy run.

Comment

What is he running from? he seems to have a lot to say on other topics but is running away from this one, won der if he would still be run ning if this was happening in poor backward, uncivilized Jamaica?

I am sure he would have a lot to say
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                  X