I like this article, well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this article, well

not really more so the model , Now what are thaey saying in the Article again?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SPAN class=TopStory>Bringing Sexy Back</SPAN>
    <SPAN class=Subheadline></SPAN></TD></TR><TR><TD>By Novia McDonald-Whyte Contributing editor
    Monday, December 11, 2006
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <P class=StoryText align=justify>We not so recently asked one of Jamaica's most gorgeous males to share his thoughts on what the sexiest part of a woman's body is. After a brief pause he said the back - the small of the back to be precise.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Seems he knew what the season was offering for we're suddenly noticing dresses aplenty cowling, plunging, a subtle keyhole effect - the back is on display, so is stealing a backward glance. What to do? Prepare the back for its festive debut by buffing and polishing it to perfection. For this you'll need a loofah brush or some aloe from the garden if you're into home remedies, but first
    things first.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=330 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><SPAN class=Description>Prepare the back for its festive debut by buffing and polishing it to perfection. (Photo: Bryan Cummings) </SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><P class=StoryText align=justify>Stand naked in front of a full-length mirror. If you've got another on a door you're in luck, if not, use a hand mirror-and take a long, hard look at your back.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Travel the length and breadth making a note of the flaws, but paying close attention to the positives. More than likely it's in need of a lot more moisture, it might be ashy or worst still home to acne. With Christmas just around the corner, think immediate solutions like a paraffin wax which guarantees instant smoothness for a week, a seaweed wrap or a pumpkin and yam enzyme body peel.
    Where to go?<P class=StoryText align=justify>. Paraffin wax - Nirvana Day Spa or Face Place.
    . Seaweed Wrap - Isabelle's
    . Pumpkin and Yam Enzyme Peel - the Ritz Carlton, Rosehall.
    And when the back is baby soft to the touch, further caress with body oil and slowly add dabs of your favourite perfume.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Dress from Escada (located at The Terra Nova Hotel All Suite Hotel)
    Model: Reshima Hemming who's at the moment in Taiwan vying for the title Miss Tourism World Bikini Contest.We're keeping our fingers crossed.<P class=StoryText align=justify>

RE: I like this article, well

Hey, Jawge, she is also an engineer!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh serious? How unnuh luv fool

up di countryman so . Right now she werking on a bikini contest in Taiwan.

Comment

So wait nobaddy nah

feel dis sistren here? Come on guys tell me what's wrong with this pitcha Maybe I can get a better one for you (if that's the problem) :P BTW that's her real hair so don't be shy now LOL

Comment

Taken from the same Observer that a run campaign against your beloved Portia...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

wait, whoo, holdup. you are saying because a

paper wrote something against Nanny P, I shouldn't read it? What is really going on in Ja? Next thing I can't wear a shirt with green in it. Why does this mentality prevail in a time when the info age has started? Sad state of affairs for JA. In the documentary you see Dr.Trevor Munroe saying that JA had one the most sophisticated democracies :P Well Trvor you know why you said that :

Comment

What happen the salt mine nuh have enough work to keep you occupied today? That was never my inference but just a few days ago you cussed off the Observer for running a lot of 'negative cartoons' on Nanny P and none on Bruce....

But feel free to read the Observer you might learn some thing...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

I am not in the salt mine anymore, I

am currently running a small mine of precious stones, which I own. It may be hard but at my age, I want to run my own mining company. they say to each his own right? :P Have a happy holiday and walk good.

Comment

I knew the day after you left the salt mine....news travel fast.....you have a good holiday too
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Good for you, now I feel very

important :P. My granny always say to mi; Jawge preparation is di key, so nutten nuh really frighten mi, anyting frighten mi stap train . Someday I am going to investigate why do I admire Gary kasporov and Bobby Fischer. There is this movie called; In search of Bobby Fischer. You should watch itsometime when you are not busy.

Comment

Not quite sure if you should feel important...not if you heard what was being said about you anyways...but mek it rest...
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Well that I have no control over

an as long as dem nuh haff mi a circulate pon di net inna no sex ting, mi tink mi can call up mi publicist fi put a positive spin pon tings fi mi :P jesus come an him couldn't please mankind. den is mi ah mere mortal ah go stand good inna unnuh sight? No but mi ah gwaan live same way.

Comment

Working...
                        X