Plush, a few weeks ago yuh second guess mi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plush, a few weeks ago yuh second guess mi

when I said the request was not rejected. Since it appears y'all don't read, see below;

Our contention, therefore, is that with regard to Article IX (1) of the Treaty, the information supplied cannot fulfil the requirements of the Treaty. The Minister has still not refused the request and remains ready to sign the authorization to proceed once those requirements are met.
    I wish to make it clear that the government will, without hesitation, facilitate the extradition of any Jamaican citizen wanted to stand trial for extraditable offences once the obligations under the Treaty are met. Christopher Coke is wanted for an alleged crime in the US for which he ought to be tried and the government of Jamaica, consistent with its obligations under the Treaty, will do everything necessary to facilitate his extradition once it is done in accordance with the provisions of the Treaty and the laws of our country.
    Some argue that this is a matter for the Courts and not the Minister to determine. They are wrong! As I have already pointed out, the Treaty makes it clear that information sufficient to allow the Minister to authorize extradition proceedings must be presented before the request is submitted to the Courts. What we have, therefore, is a dispute regarding the application of the Treaty. A treaty dispute cannot be resolved by the Courts of either party to the dispute. This is why we have used every conceivable means to resolve this dispute through dialogue with the US authorities.

http://www.jis.gov.jm/parliament/htm...NGAGEMENT_.asp
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

quoting from the JIS?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      quoting from the JIS?
      Where me must quote from then? PNP website? Read it sometimes ... less ignorance will be exhibited here.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So was Manatt hired to Lobby the US to provide more info?

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
          So was Manatt hired to Lobby the US to provide more info?
          The dandy shandy start? You made it clear that it was rejected, well I hope you accept the fact.

Comment

Working...
          X