Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazie

it was PJ Patterson signature to the extradition treaty in the 90s
    why every administration will go through dis u knoo(USA extradiction cases) . PJ Patterson is the worst thing ever happen to jamaica .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
    it was PJ Patterson signature to the extradition treaty in the 90s
    why every administration will go through dis u knoo(USA extradiction cases) . PJ Patterson is the worst thing ever happen to jamaica .

Personally, I have no problem with the treaty. Futhermore, the reality is a Dudus CANNOT be found guilty in Jamaica. If the gov't is correct about J'can laws being broken, then why the other gov't is resisting providing additional evidence? I would also like to know if getting a new court order wouldn't resolve the problem?

Dudus should have been rounded up, put pon a coast guard boat, taken out to international waters and handed over to a US Navy ship. There wouldn't be a problem. Oh ... wait, people would start bitching how his rights was violated.

Wbvs, this is politics more than anything.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Futhermore, the reality is a Dudus CANNOT be found guilty in Jamaica.
      So instead of fixing the system we extradite and forget about it?

Comment

If it was PJ that penned the treaty; we can safely say he is a genius and a visionary.

At present we need a broader treaty one where we can gradually phase ou the JDF (irelevant and a waste of tax payers' money) and hand over our security to the US (who can do a better job with our maritime interest) by cutting the red tapes; this way the FBI can roam freely across the island (arresting ALL law breakers). The poor in Ja would benefit immensely here.

Comment

pretty much;seeing that we have been try our hands at fixing for the last fortyodd years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            So instead of fixing the system we extradite and forget about it?
            I didn't object to fixing the system, but it won't be resolved overnight.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X