Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government denies Dudus papers signed. Downtown locking down

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...adition-papers

GOVERNMENT has denied signing the extradition papers for Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, rumours of which have sparked a demonstration in West Kingston and persuaded businesses to begin sending home employees for the day.
    Store owners downtown have begun to draw down their shutters.
    An increased number of police and soldiers are now out on the streets as a precautionary measure.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

oh zeen, phew! although on second thought, this could be another one of their lies. u know how good(or bad) they are at lying.

Comment

and this is because of a mere rumour!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

'people' beg fah it.. mek wi how it guh..

Comment

Big deal ... don't there is an army?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            and this is because of a mere rumour!!!!
            So it was true! Govt lied again
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

No, they didn't lie..As of Bruce speech, they didn't actually sign it yet.lolol..this ogovt knows how to twist the truth

Comment

well, he said he was giving instructions for the papers to be signed..they weren't signed yet...but even more disturbing...downton massive KNEW what he was going to say before he said it and before anyone else, apparently!

he vetted his speech with dudus before delivering it? it look suh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

was wondering the same thing too... i got a call at 2:43 yesterday from someone in spanish town and she knew that the papers would be signed... how she knew about it was beyond me...

i checked the web and there was no mention of it being signed until later i saw an article that the govt denied that any papers were signed...

seems dudus was informed about the proceedings of the ochi meeting and the decisions arrived at the meeting... it is particularly worrying...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I just went to the State Department website (US Govt.) and I didn't see anything.
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

police did know, embassy did know, strategic people did know in advance

Comment

den it was a party meeting, den him nuh mus know, lol

Comment

Working...
                        X