Roses !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roses !

A Firm Leadah dan not afraid fi show remorse !

Mek dat 18 years in di Wilderness for di PNP !!

Drivah !!

Dis breddah good..

Rise like a Phoenix Drivah !!

All di Skeletons dem dead now.. Dead !!

Everyting get accelerated pon fast track !

PNP dead, dead dead !!!

i just hope that manatt payment did not affect your own compensation package with the jlp, because you swing a mean pom-pom!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

PNP dead 18 years ago, and so is the JLP.

Comment

How yuh mean.. mi all start to feel sorry fi drivah..

Yuh like how dem play di bad cop good cop routine between yesterday and today.. Bruce is now the good guy in the JLP..

Brilliant..

Comment

dis biggah dan yuh..

JLP transform di economy.. now dem ah transform di politic !!

Comment

Stripped of its petals, it is better described as a prickly whip.
            He was forced to give a confession, he was forced to give that so-called apology.
            He regrets getting caught.

Blessed

Comment

After 3 years in power all he can muster is ((IFs) and ((when)) mek im know it juck both ways when stripped !
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My IFS and Whens spoke to a possible upgrade in my rating.

I have stated my rating based on events which have occurred to date.

You should pay more attention to the rating system however.

I suspect you have another system.. I suspect many do.. hence the 4 Terms of support of ineptitude and mis-management of the Country under the PNP.

I would advise you to adjust your rating system to conform to relevancy to survival and success as a country in the Global reality. Try and avoid quixotic formulas... a likkle chiney man did warn unnuh bout 35 years ago.. problem is unnuh head tough like..

We have serious problems to solve and need serious people solving them.. we finallly have that and we should be thankful.

Comment

Never support any party in my life !
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

oh got yuh.. yuh just yap..

got yuh.

Anedda reason di PNP was allowed to bring the country to its knees.

Comment

Working...
                    X