Can someone tell me the role of the AJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me the role of the AJ

Dorothy Lightbourne is the AJ right? Isn't she the one who decides whether or not the extradition request should be signed. If Bruce can just instruct her to do it...even if she thinks its' breaking the law/treaty then what's here role? She, I also have no confidence in at all

like i said, if it wasn't for her fabled last name...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
      Dorothy Lightbourne is the AJ right? Isn't she the one who decides whether or not the extradition request should be signed. If Bruce can just instruct her to do it...even if she thinks its' breaking the law/treaty then what's here role? She, I also have no confidence in at all
      the AJ is the decision maker if you believe like some fools here that the issue was essentially a legal one...it never was. It was a political decision designed to suit the JLP tribe... so bruce makes the call.

that AG/minister of justice should also resign...totally compromised. Who can depend on dat fi dispense justice??
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Talk about separation of branches of government. What a joke the old, tired British Westminster so-called system of democracy is. Its a monarchy by any other name. The PM instructing the AG. What a joke system.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          that AG/minister of justice should also resign...totally compromised. Who can depend on dat fi dispense justice??
          totally agree... she has proven to just another figurehead yes-woman... you would think she has more pride and ambition...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

AJ? who is that? nicholson?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

AJ Brown sings...the Attorney General (AG) is a political position
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X