RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie which JA talk show you are listening to at...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie which JA talk show you are listening to at...

...this time and which others you listened in on today?

Would you care to give us your take on %age numbers of callers claiming likle Brucie was always on the 'high moral ground' as of his infamous speech "...willing to pay a political price" (or some such words)?

Thanks!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    ...this time and which others you listened in on today?

Would you care to give us your take on %age numbers of callers claiming likle Brucie was always on the 'high moral ground' as of his infamous speech "...willing to pay a political price" (or some such words)?

Thanks!
    What? Yuh worried I'm hearing what you're hearing suh yuh affi careful with any numbers yuh put up? Duh yuh thing, I'm listening to Zip FM, not a talk show.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      What? Yuh worried I'm hearing what you're hearing suh yuh affi careful with any numbers yuh put up? Duh yuh thing, I'm listening to Zip FM, not a talk show.
      yuh done wid nationwide now cause the news nuh suit yuh again? tell u bout black ppl yuh see.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
        yuh done wid nationwide now cause the news nuh suit yuh again? tell u bout black ppl yuh see.
        ... there you go again, talking from a point of ignorance.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          ... there you go again, talking from a point of ignorance.
          Wow Ok. Lazie you must stop serve up the easy ones like this. I'll make it pass this time. "talking from a point of ignorance" priceless. You find Bruces' ulteriour motives yet? Or is he in charge of the Portia re-election campaign.?

Comment

When you think about the whole situation you have to laugh. Can you imagine any head of state, in any demcracy, publicly declaring his support for an acused drugs runner, and not have to leave office just on the consequence of that public declaration. I cant think of any, except Jamaica.

Comment

and even funnier is our fellow forumites supporting such an idiot! while talking about crime bill!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                and even funnier is our fellow forumites supporting such an idiot! while talking about crime bill!!!
                Even funnier is Goff on the JBA insisting that the crime bills be passed.

Comment

Suzanne Goff is not elected by any body...
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

but Goff did not hug up any criminal while calling for a crime bill! yuh nuh see di difference?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Shhh informa fi dead. Now pass that crime bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        Suzanne Goff is not elected by any body...
                        Never said anyone was elected, furthermore I said Goff of the JBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          but Goff did not hug up any criminal while calling for a crime bill! yuh nuh see di difference?!?
                          ... and who hug up criminal now?

Comment

bruce, and those who support him.

wow! that would be you!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X