Clear All

Ohh I see. Let's just work off of rumour and innuendo instead

Comment

your choice

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        means nothing
        it means that one gun seems to have been responsible for the hundreds of rounds fired FROM Tivoli those few days

it mek di Grizzly look like it nah try
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Wha yuh seh gossip run di cut?

Comment

We have a ballistics expert in our midst. Baaaah baaaaah baaaaah

Comment

again, Brickie, what yuh doing with all that sheep in your midst?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Beginning to think I'm the sheep. I must have been sleeping when they took out Jim Brown solving our Don problem

Comment

Learn something new everyday. Jim Brown murdered to solve the Don problem..well I guess it was solving the One Don's problems....

Comment

What? Why was our Don problem not solved with the "extradition" of Jim Brown? Why will our Don problem be solved with the "extradition" of Dudus. Memba when Obama win election and everybody was on this "black pride" foolishness? Well negroez forgot bout that real quick and are still bussing guns. Tek unnuh head outta di sand and stop mek people tek yuh fi puppet

Comment

back then we were somewhat in denial about the nexus. today, bruce has confirmed the nexus.

so what yuh saying, brickie, leave bruce alone? yuh wearing yuh white t-shirt? or is that wool i see?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        We have a ballistics expert in our midst. Baaaah baaaaah baaaaah
                        more foolfool argument from yuh

yuh supply ah dat unlimited

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

back then we were somewhat in denial about the nexus. today, bruce has confirmed the nexus.

so what yuh saying, brickie, leave bruce alone? yuh wearing yuh white t-shirt? or is that wool i see?
                          I guess having that nexus broken one way or another (with dons singing in prison) isn't a solution.

In any case it did solve One Don's problem as secrets for him went to the grave.

Comment

btw...who said taking down Dudus would "solve" our don or crime problem?? No one did.

why di likkle man tek up dat eedit argument?

sarry...eediat cyan ongly tek up eediat argument lika dat.

Comment

Bruce is just the manifestation...i am saying go to the root...we don't know what's going on so we just a speculate...this Dudus thing is just a distraction

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                                btw...who said taking down Dudus would "solve" our don or crime problem?? No one did.
                                Guh siddung one side wit yuh selective memory. There is a page full of people singing kumbayah and that Jamaica will once again be paradise when the scourge called Dudus is eliminated

Comment

Working...
                                X