ABC Breaking News says that the JDF are out of Camp,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC Breaking News says that the JDF are out of Camp,

and they are issuing a travelers advisory to stay away from Kingston.

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
    and they are issuing a travelers advisory to stay away from Kingston.
    drop some leaflets...
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

JDF Don't stop at all. I heard Tavares-Finson sying the JLP will not tolerate any move on Tivoli. Hopefully he,ben,Lazie and others have decided to go down there and help man the Grizzly. Call me cynical but somehow I think not.

Comment

the police will move in this weekend.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

After Bruce and the rest of the defense team gave them a nine months heads up. If any members of the security forces are injured here how will they look them in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
            JDF Don't stop at all. I heard Tavares-Finson sying the JLP will not tolerate any move on Tivoli. Hopefully he,ben,Lazie and others have decided to go down there and help man the Grizzly. Call me cynical but somehow I think not.
            well bruce the JLP president won't allow that...but what will bruce the PM do?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              the police will move in this weekend.
              I think it's crazy to move in there with a frontal assault.... how much peeple ah guh ded??

Comment

Working...
              X