FAME FM news is reporting that Dudus wants a deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    That would be a good deal for all parties if it could work. Might even root out a few political termites. They will probably try to oppose it.

The thing is though, this has got so much attention now that even if he does spend some time in Jamaican custody I can't see them touching him.
    den di puppa neva get attention tuh? attention nah stop police fram carry out orda from politicians who need to be protected from Dudus testimony
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Not at this level Don1. Nowhere near this level in terms of international media attention.

I was listening to BBC news on my drive in to work, part of Goldings speech was played and an interview with a journalist was done explaining the history of the situation. And the man not even get arrested yet. Imagine if they kill him after he is arrested.

I doubt that he will be held in a local prison before he is taken away, but if he was, he would probably get a certain level of protection to prevent him being killed. Again, its a national security issue.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

He should be taken into custody TODAY, not tomorrow! Dem mustn't get anymore time fi do damage!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          the deal would be that he waive his extradition appeal and surrender directly to US custody....avoiding Jamaican police and probable death... lika im puppa
          ...his best move?!

Somehow he would have had to get into the US Embassy and surrender there...with witnesses.

Yuh dun kno the possibility exist that the Embassy staff could jus tun im ova tuh di Brucie controlled authorities as a favour ....saying that is the channel that must be used...an den lata wi ear seh 'what a pity, im vank'. Terrible accident!

Poor Dudus, rock an hard place reach im! (crocodile tears emoticon)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Not at this level Don1. Nowhere near this level in terms of international media attention.

I was listening to BBC news on my drive in to work, part of Goldings speech was played and an interview with a journalist was done explaining the history of the situation. And the man not even get arrested yet. Imagine if they kill him after he is arrested.

I doubt that he will be held in a local prison before he is taken away, but if he was, he would probably get a certain level of protection to prevent him being killed. Again, its a national security issue.
            A certain level of protect????
            Yuh mean jus lacka Jim Brown did get?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why would the embassy staff do that? They don't trust Bruce any more than we do.

Last night Cliff Hughes was talking to Frank Phipps about the possiblity that he could be negotiating to get to the embassy.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                it's true. the US initiated the deal and is promising him safe passage to the states, bypassing our corrupt system, if he accepts.
                oooh! ...dat would be good fi Dudus and nat suh good fi adders im can sell down di river innah a plea deal!!!

Comment

Uhmm no.

Unoo still believe this yute is at Jim Brown level. He is NOT!

Comment

The man would not make it one night in jail

Comment

Why would the embassy staff do that? They don't trust Bruce any more than we do.

Last night Cliff Hughes was talking to Frank Phipps about the possiblity that he could be negotiating to get to the embassy.
                      ...decisions are always made on what suits the good ole USA

Comment

Uhmm no.

Unoo still believe this yute is at Jim Brown level. He is NOT!
                        Exactly why he is in greater danger than Jim Brown...and you saw what Jim Brown lower level threat got him!

Comment

Agreed. And in this case what suits them best?

Give him to a JA govt which includes many who have an interest in him not making it to the US alive, or keeping him for themselves? He has a lot of useful information I am sure.

Comment

Agreed. And in this case what suits them best?

Give him to a JA govt which includes many who have an interest in him not making it to the US alive, or keeping him for themselves? He has a lot of useful information I am sure.
                            Maybe...and maybe not?
                            ...and that would depend on what info the USA has at present? ...what they think the handing over of Dudus would do to and for USA probes (intelligence gathering and future possible arrests) - Make other criminals believe threat(s) eliminated...and thus careless? Remove suspicion...make safer any moles the USA has? ...and a billion+ other reasons...

Comment

'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Ok I can accept that...Dudus doesn't seem to though.
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X