No announcement yet.

No sight of Dudus says Min of Nat Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

regardless of what brickhead a say, what is happening may seem inhumane, but in the long term it is a progressive step. taking away dem leader will force dem to stop breed up breed up and have pickney knowing dat di don will feed them. they will now have to face di realization that we; as hard-working jamaicans face; YUH HAFFI WUK FI MINE YUH DAMN SELF AND U PICKNEY DEM.

Comment

das a big swat wid dat dere paw......golding seem to be getting less and less cussing.....i suppose more important things underway now....

what i want to know is whether they are going to deal with the other garrisons one time?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
        regardless of what brickhead a say, what is happening may seem inhumane, but in the long term it is a progressive step. taking away dem leader will force dem to stop breed up breed up and have pickney knowing dat di don will feed them. they will now have to face di realization that we; as hard-working jamaicans face; YUH HAFFI WUK FI MINE YUH DAMN SELF AND U PICKNEY DEM.
        ===============================================

Shout it out from the mountain top Lionpaw.

Dem and them breeding cycle, and the belief that taxpayers responsible for maintaining them litter. Anybody who want a football team of kids, can have it, but take the responsibility for feeding, clothing and schooling them yuself!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          das a big swat wid dat dere paw......golding seem to be getting less and less cussing.....i suppose more important things underway now....

what i want to know is whether they are going to deal with the other garrisons one time?!
          we soon get back to cussin him mon, nuh worry. a jus tru di excitement a gwan now it kinda a distract we from the major mission, which is to CUSS BRUCE!

Comment

Mus be forget that they were attacked in the Greater Tivoli area.

And is which community Darling Street border again? It wasn't Grant's Pen was it?

Comment

Greater Tivoli? hahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahhaahah

Comment

What other garrisons?

Comment

arnett, maxfield...spanish town

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No sah...once Dudus is gone dem man will put down the little bit of guns they have and turn to farming

Comment

a lot of arable land out there in dungle!

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        No sah...once Dudus is gone dem man will put down the little bit of guns they have and turn to farming
                        I thought them was farming already....ganja farming.

Comment

arnett, maxfield...spanish town
                          nuh figet the May Pen and MoBay one dem tuh!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ah true ennuh, we should really call Tivoli Gardens "Greater Denham Town". After all Kingston Pen/Back o' Wall/Dungle/Egypt/Tivoli Gardens was once considered a district/settlement in the Smith Village (Denham Town) area. But Greater Tivoli have a better ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              nuh figet the May Pen and MoBay one dem tuh!
                              And Kitson Town.

Comment

Quote:
                                He is just an ordinary Jamaican going about his everyday business, looking about himself, trying to improve the lot of his children, his family and his community, with a recognition that he has an influence, and he takes his influence very seriously, and that influence is what is propelling the transformation of Western Kingston, and a large part of the Corporate Area

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X