No announcement yet.

What If......Reward For Dudus Capture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If......Reward For Dudus Capture?

What would happen if someone offered a reward, say J$2 million (US $16,000) for information leading to the capture of Dudus?

Always someone willing to sell out Marcus Garvey for a plate of rice & peas

Comment

marcus garvey?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Brickie yuh teking this thing personal as to tuh innah Tivoli at the very least emotional deep ties

Mi affi hask; Yuh nable-string tie down deh?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Both a dem shart and black don't?

Comment

Never had a problem in West Kingston. Ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Blasphemous. I expext that from people who despise what Marcus Garvey stands for. Demean him by juxtapose with crap. a regular uptown trick. Tek you picture long time.

Comment

Wasn't Marcus Garvey a convicted criminal? This is gonna be a good one

Comment

Me neither, matter of fact the two or three times I have been there, they have treated me very well and made sure I was comfortable... but does that say they don't have thugs there???
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

he sure was...he was even deported because he was convicted of mail fraud.

but garvey is not a national hero because he is short black and was convicted of a felony in the US, i think it was his message...i could be wrong there though.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Every community has thugs. I can't want through every community freely however

Comment

Sending kids to school, ensuring higglers have produce to sell & maintaining law and order in neighbouring communities don't sound like a bad message to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          he sure was...he was even deported because he was convicted of mail fraud.

but garvey is not a national hero because he is short black and was convicted of a felony in the US, i think it was his message...i could be wrong there though.
                          Thank you sir.

Comment

So he was a convicted felon? Why are you hugging up criminality?

Comment

Your attempt at humour is moronic in the circumstances. Martin Luther King was arrested after freedom marches, Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for standing against apartheid, Marcus Garvey was framed by the US on trumped up charges because that's all they could get. I'll hug up my criminality and let you hug up yours. Like I said tek you picture long time. I encourage you again to fly down and do another video.

Comment

Working...
                              X