Well, lets hope these are gunmen! Then again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Gweh, think no body fraid a you..You post an old photo and try to make it look lime it was from the Tivoli incident yesterday, trying to create mischief but it backfire in your face...

SHAME on you
    What kinda mischief? It was on Facebook and its the first I'm seeing the pic, I'm not in a position to contradict what was posted on FB, if you can then duh yuh ting.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is that all you have? You should ban yourself from posting anything on this forum and stay in the football only section.

You have lost your credibility so long ago it is not even funny...or you want that on a letter head too
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Is that all you have? You should ban yourself from posting anything on this forum and stay in the football only section.

You have lost your credibility so long ago it is not even funny...or you want that on a letter head too
        Not certain what yuh objective is. What you think about my credibility is of no bother to me .. and that is on a letterhead.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Not certain what yuh objective is. What you think about my credibility is of no bother to me .. and that is on a letterhead.
          do you now believe Golding should resign.... or do you still see no reason because his handling of the matter is just clumsy?
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            do you now believe Golding should resign.... or do you still see no reason because his handling of the matter is just clumsy?
            Unuh gonna keep this up for how long? Okay, the handling of the MPP issue was clumsy and as a result critics of the gov't won the PR campaign. The PM could have dealt with it in a manner that killed it before it started. Here, on Facebook, various blogs, on Ronnie Thwaites' PNP Talk, it was being said that MPP was hired to represent Coke, even though the PM and MPP made it clear that wasn't the case.

Reading what the JFJ said, I have to agree that it was stupid for him to allow the JLP to get involved in an issue between 2 countries. For that, I see no reason for him to resign. An apology was enough. We gonna do this next week again?

Where would I call for his resignation? If the courts should rule that the current evidence being used to support the extradition request was sufficient for the request to move forward, then there is a need for the PM and AG to resign. However, what would be the reaction if it is ruled that they were correct?

Comment

How many times is he going to lie to the nation and the parliament before you wise up or is it that you are so desperate for him to stay there, to what ends I cant even begin to wonder, that you will accept his continued deceit??
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

How many times is he going to lie to the nation and the parliament before you wise up or is it that you are so desperate for him to stay there, to what ends I cant even begin to wonder, that you will accept his continued deceit??
                Sickko, you and others can stay on that merry-go-round ...

Comment

No no no...you are the one who is on the merry go round, matter of fact you are the merry go round with all your spinning or feeble attempts at spinning
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Unuh please leave out the personality conflict!
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

See this is what happens when the Rude one tries to ease the tension with a little levity. Why de ell do I bother. Cho.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Unuh gonna keep this up for how long? Okay, the handling of the MPP issue was clumsy and as a result critics of the gov't won the PR campaign. The PM could have dealt with it in a manner that killed it before it started. Here, on Facebook, various blogs, on Ronnie Thwaites' PNP Talk, it was being said that MPP was hired to represent Coke, even though the PM and MPP made it clear that wasn't the case.

Reading what the JFJ said, I have to agree that it was stupid for him to allow the JLP to get involved in an issue between 2 countries. For that, I see no reason for him to resign. An apology was enough. We gonna do this next week again?

Where would I call for his resignation? If the courts should rule that the current evidence being used to support the extradition request was sufficient for the request to move forward, then there is a need for the PM and AG to resign. However, what would be the reaction if it is ruled that they were correct?
                        thanks for the nice explanation
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                        X