X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MdMex...some progressive Jamaicans

Last Saturday I was in Gainesville FL.

I met up with Steve FitzCoy:

Dr. Steve Fitz-Coy, known throughout the poultry industry for his expertise in coccidiosis, has joined the technical services team of Schering-Plough Animal Health.

Fitz-Coy, who has a Ph.D. in poultry pathology and parasitology from Auburn University, comes to Schering-Plough with more than 20 years of industry experience. Most recently, he was a technical service representative for another pharmaceutical company with a line of coccidiostats.

Fitz-Coy has co-authored more than 30 abstracts and papers on coccidiosis management in poultry. In his new position, Fitz-Coy will provide technical support for Coccivac, Paracox and Clinacox (diclazuril).

and his brother Norman Fitz-Coy:

Dr. Fitz-Coy's current research activities are in the areas of (i) satellites retrieval methodologies, (ii) multi-objective control systems, and (iii) multi-axis vibration simulators.

In satellites retrieval methodologies research, he is investigating methodologies which are applicable to tumbling spacecraft. Currently, he is investigating the stability of interacting bodies in zero-g environments.

There were lots of other Jamaicans with incredible credentials and skills!

These are the folks I choose to sensationalize. Not the turds who want to transform Jamaica into a junk-yard.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Thanks - good youths. Glad to see my schoolmates making a positive contribution to society.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

More!
      ...pleeeease?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Norman is a friend of mine...you were in good company....his wife as well...they are both quiet people who go about their way doing their thing...lots of Jamaicans down at UF....and in G/ville....I have 2 'Baby' Exiles down there too....or should it be up?

Comment

Working...
        X