Mr. Seaga do us a favour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Seaga do us a favour.

Enough of you already, Mr. Seaga. I mean over forty years of your BS. The Jamaican people dont need your opinion or advice. You are why we are where we are, and in a real demcracy with a truely evidence based judicial system, you would be in handcuffs today, being dragged before the courts for crimes against humanity, and your pension and assets seized to compensate the thousands of families who have lost loved ones, or have been themselves injured by your cruel, and cynical design.

Yes, Mr Seaga, history will see you for what you are, a mass murderer of poor people, and history is not very forgiving.

Eddie - gwan guh hold a seat. Nuh mek mi haffi
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

if this is his contribution to the situation, it would have been better for him to keep quiet!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Carefull! Be specific! JLP having communications problems! Seaga may misunderstand you and request the West Kingston seat in parliament!
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

i thought the thread was gonna say do us a favor... and die. how cruel am I to be thinking that.

Comment

well u never see big arguement pon the forum say if a Eddie was MP wha him woulda do and wouldn't ack lacka Bruce? Well now them hear from him
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

seaga? die? dah man deh stubborn suh 'til!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a him sow di seed whey a bare now. di man dem mek Adams look like the genius that he is.

Comment

Working...
                X