Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the RBSC Family

It's been three years now in florida and it agrees with me , I have adapted
    well in such a short time that sometimes in the florida winters am extremely
    cold . The heat does not matter to me anymore during the summers and
    the environment reminds me of Jamaica so much . I mist NYC for its restaurants , libraries , public Transport , and water I just cant get use to the florida water . Lazie I am starting the University of Central Florida in August .
    I will be working towards my 2nd degree , this time am going for Statistics .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Thank you for sharing.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

All the best! Go for it!

Comment

good to know things are working out for you in florida... wish you the best in your endeavors...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Very best wishes wbvs!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

big up sah, You know I wish you all the best and great to see you enjoying Florida. Look like it treating you better than NY
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This is great news and all the best!!
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Excellent.

Have you completed the Demographic Survey Form yet ??

Comment

Statistics, yuh respect luge breddrin. Kah dat deh require some serious maths brain. Kah it entail nuff calculus (bwoy nevah si ah maths wicked suh di 6000 class deh ah death). Big up yuhself ah wish yuh all di best.

Comment

Good going!
                    Best wishes!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

thanks all I start tuesday 24 of Aug I'll be taking 1/3 time .
                      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

I will be working towards my 2nd degree , this time am going for Statistics .[/quote]

Wvbs, do me a favor: please use statistics to determine if there is any statistical difference between both mean from the data attached. Calculate at 99% and 95% confidence levels.

1. http://www.kenn.com/the_blog/?p=2370

2. 2009 MLS Attendance

Thanks in advance.

HL

Comment

LOL

Comment

This is serious ME.

I just want to establish that my sources are always reliable....

sssssup Tilla....?

HL

Comment

Congrats sir. Continued success.

Comment

Working...
                              X