• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Even if it full a water?

When is a drain not a tunnel?
    Even if it is full of water or air!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Even if it is full of water or air!
      Now the question is why the police have only just "located" these tunnels...they don't have access to civil drawings?

Comment

It is ok when Police fabricate things, not ok when certain politician does.

You think they are looking for the truth?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I'm sure that among the criminals & dancers & singers & sportspeople..... there are regular decent hard working people too..... please don't leave them out
          Last edited by Don1; June 11, 2010, 05:56 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
            Archive this. These guys are incredible. I am just watching the lengths some will go to sanitize f... ry. Torture chambers? For fuu ck sake.
            You apologists are incredible. When the truth is told you will all be exposed for what you are. Can you imagine what would be happenning now if the PNP had documented torture chambers and the like? And this is what the JLP wanted to replicate accoss the country? The most pathetic response being when they can no longer defend the exposed crap the mantra becomes PNP must be doing the same too.
            The JLP is wounded by this TG horror show so after the initial shock subsided their supporters have regained their balance and are moving to shape the information battlefield....they have a weak hand but must play it regardless

Thank Jah that the weak puppet Gelding was forced by his own gross stupidity to allow the security forces to start the garrison clean up in TG... the role model & epicenter
            This means that there is NO opportunity to claim political victimization which would scuttle the clean up of JLPNP garrisons.

I hope we keep Gelding in power for anedda 1-2 months until the immediate clean up is completed...den dump the liad puppet... through exposure of his continued lies via US Govt/Manatt perhaps .... that would be a righteous ending to this saga for the country

JLP mus cyan fine anedda less soiled leader
            Last edited by Don1; June 11, 2010, 06:04 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Let them flip and flop...the forum captures their hypocrisy for all to see

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                Now the question is why the police have only just "located" these tunnels...they don't have access to civil drawings?
                Civil drawings???

Clearly yuh watch tuh much CSI ar Matrix movie.... ah Jamaica dis

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Civil drawings???

Clearly yuh watch tuh much CSI ar Matrix movie.... ah Jamaica dis
                  What our architects/engineers use the sun and the stars? I am sure they didn't pick straws to determine the pitch of the "tunnels"

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    What our architects/engineers use the sun and the stars? I am sure they didn't pick straws to determine the pitch of the "tunnels"
                    ok.. Beam mi up Brickie

Comment

We can see the glee in your eyes. For some of us it nuh matter if a JLP or PNP clean it up. Most of us know that Bruce Golding was terrible wrong on this issue, and should pay the price but at the end if it gives the police and solider more power then give thanks fi that.

I don't care who win elections or when it is called what I care about is the growth of Jamaica. The fact is, this doesn't only affect the JLP as all the aspiring leaders and leaders of the PNP at this time also control garrison communities and none as even came close to disassociate themselves or even talk about it so don't think people a idiot. You think it is safer for people who shop on West street than those who shop on Orange and Duke Street?

With every crisis comes an oppurtunity, something you miss. I hope Jamaica can use this chance to rebuild and hold their political representatives responsible. Right now there is an oppurtunity and whether our government going to take advantage is to be seen. Let us hope.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Of course mi glad bag out fi buss...is lang time dat shiit fi clean up

The political calculus is perfect...a weak & discredited misleader forced to begin the clean up at the Mother of All Garrisons... im owna constituency...the ex-model for Jamaica LOL!!

Nuh movie cyaan betta dan dat to ****************!!

Comment

Civil drawings from the KSAC? McKenzie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Prior to McKenzie ??

Saw some on TV.. wheh dem was before ?

Comment

Working...
                            X