Police Information System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Information System

The more I read about the police system in Ja the more I am sick. Imagine if they catch three men from Tivoli a St.Ann, they have to send them to West Kingston Division to see if they are wanted. What happen if the men have no crime in West Kingston but Uptown where many of these criminals live or hide out. Why is it we don’t have a central database system with photo, DNA and fingerprints all computerize and can be matched up anywhere in Ja with police devices and computers? This would also shorten the time they take to process during the curfew.

How can police in today’s world gather intelligence if they don’t have a central database system and an optical system to store paperwork?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    The more I read about the police system in Ja the more I am sick. Imagine if they catch three men from Tivoli a St.Ann, they have to send them to West Kingston Division to see if they are wanted. What happen if the men have no crime in West Kingston but Uptown where many of these criminals live or hide out. Why is it we don’t have a central database system with photo, DNA and fingerprints all computerize and can be matched up anywhere in Ja with police devices and computers? This would also shorten the time they take to process during the curfew.

How can police in today’s world gather intelligence if they don’t have a central database system and an optical system to store paperwork?
    All the police is facebook! Each police station open an account and make the albums with the wanted men accessible to friends only!
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

The system exists...

Termites dem deadly...

Dem ah run fi cover dem backs now doh !

Stay Tuned....

Comment

I hope you are joking...

Comment

Working...
        X