Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investors ready for lower interest rates

Investors ready for lower interest rates

There are greater indications that the market is ready for lower rates of interest rates.
    The indications came in the last Treasury Bill auction.
    Treasury Bill auctions are typically methods by which investors indicate the level of interest rates they are willing to accept for their money when they lend it to the government.
    The most closely watched auction, that of 182 day treasury from which benchmark interest rates are set in the economy showed investors are willing to accept as low as 8.98% on their money.
    The rate is a 28 year low.
    Investors were willing to lend up to three times the $400 million the government was seeking to borrow for six months, and the fact that they are willing to accept interest rates below 9% shows the appetite for high interest rates have waned.
    The lesser watched, but equally important 91 day Treasury Bill also came in lower with an indicative rate of 8.52%.
    It was oversubscribed by more than seven times.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

1of1 I remember we having this discussion a few month ago. I hope you see it.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Clap dem !

The patient's addiction developed as a abused prostitute under the PIMP National Party appears to be waning.. we look forward to the patient returning to a productive, functional life in the Global Society with a newfound self-esteem.

Built by Labour.

Comment

nice! One Turd ah gwaan...

now to restructure the foreign debt...forward!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X