RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Police really chase All Miller and Dudus Coke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    good point so we should probably go with innocent till proven guilty...

Isn't that where we are?

Follow the money trail of the goodly gentleman and his church mi seh? Churches have been used as money laundering fronts...and other criminal enterprises before!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What has this got to do with him responding to a request from Dudus to assist him turning himself in to authorities ?

Comment

I feel like I am being asked to ignore what is likely the consensus(even amongst the police)..that Dudus' arrest would likely be his death sentence(point of arrest or in jail).
        Many thought Al motive was the reward money, what is being alleged clearly rules him out as a claimant.
        If we are to believe what is being alleged(car chase) by the police/article, then he had no reason to think the police would not use his car for target practice.The driving force behind his actions likely has nothing to do with earthly rewards.
        I wonder if(Catholic) Father Richard was the driver.....

Oddly enough the Govt acted on behalf(the Dudus matter) of the USA authorities and Al did the same,in the end the US agenda would''ve been served.
        It makes no sense the police would be in a high speed chase and the driver isn't arrested at the end.
        What we know so far, Al was in contact with at least two wanted person(Livity and Dus sister),both were handed over to the police.

The final scene in City of God best depicts the Dudus aftermath, and we the good people are cast in the final scene.

Blessed
        Last edited by Rockman; June 30, 2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

sounds like you know that they weren't, so i will have to defer to you.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...Japanese baby moddah... but point taken; even complaints to the Commish didn't work.
            Peter R

Comment

Even public video appeal to the nation did not work....even with the beatings captured.

One of the most shameful days in Jamaica's history!!!!!

Comment

Chiney, Japanese... ah wheh di difference ??

-ese is -ese.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  sounds like you know that they weren't, so i will have to defer to you.
                  I wonder where and how you heard those sounds?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How do you know his actions were not motivated by illusions grandeur, or by craving for reward funds, or payments from Dudus or others, or a "calling in of the chips" by Dudus or others?

seems like you have inside info...ALL negative!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X