Wow, time really fly. Tomorrow will be 5 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, time really fly. Tomorrow will be 5 years

since the passing of the Greatest Male Singer to walk the face of this earth. All now mi nuh hear nobody a jockey fi the spot.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

5 years? it seems longer dan dat, but still ruffin is not an easy man to replace.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wait, Kartel dead 5 years ago?

Comment

LOL! The debate continues.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          5 years? it seems longer dan dat, but still ruffin is not an easy man to replace.
          ...a wonda iffen a Ruffin Lazie a talk bout?
          ...mi di tinka Luther Vandross Lazie a talk bout?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ah Bwoy..

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              since the passing of the Greatest Male Singer to walk the face of this earth. All now mi nuh hear nobody a jockey fi the spot.
              I know you are a Luther fan but then you said 'male singer'. Like Gamma said David Ruffin (head bowed wiping back a slight tear) passed away longer than that. Your reverence is acknowledged though. Luther wasn't bad I 'll grant you that.

Comment

um.. they just celebrated the 1 year anniversary couple days ago.. is wheh yuh pon ??

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  Luther wasn't bad
                  The understatement of the year!

If Luther was not the best he was certainly very close.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    I know you are a Luther fan but then you said 'male singer'. Like Gamma said David Ruffin (head bowed wiping back a slight tear) passed away longer than that. Your reverence is acknowledged though. [b/Luther wasn't bad[/b] I 'll grant you that.
                    Rudi .... yuhu realize blasphemy is the only unforgivable sin?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mek dem gwan Lazie - dem know that is Luther yuh talking about!
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

bwoy, neida was marvin gaye... just saying...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Rudi .... yuhu realize blasphemy is the only unforgivable sin?
                          I will put in a good word for you on the forgiveness tip. Like I said Luther was pretty good. LOL.

Comment

June 27 (a few days ago) would have been Byron Lee's 75th birthday.

Comment

You wrong a 11 years ago the Crown Prince passed.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X