• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    ... and you object to that?
    I don't need to see a letterhead

Connecting these particular dots is easy
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

DUH!???! carrier pigeon!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Actually no .... Lazie's comment was a response to your attempt to give the impression that I objected to the truth coming out. Yet you accuse me of spin.
        Let me say it again - You are a good person...but too often misled (by your JLP leaders) added to that you too often misdirect your efforts!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Let me say it again - You are a good person...but too often misled (by your JLP leaders) added to that you too often misdirect your efforts!
          Alright Karl ....
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What grade would you give the 4 Term PJ/Omar administration ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              What grade would you give the 4 Term PJ/Omar administration ?

I'll just say 'it' once more - Corruption abounds!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                I'll just say 'it' once more - Corruption abounds!
                What a grade ... mek yuh fellow clownrades aware of it.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Of course, how difficult is it to check the phone records for the day in question? Futhermore, if no one wants to check the records, R.A. Lewin should present the proof that he has.

on letterhead too, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh yeah ... Suh this will be your chant, while Mosiah continue with his chant? Should be an interesting summer ... like how World Cup soon done.
                    Damn right! My chant will end when Bruce resigns, as any decent human being would. And some of his ministers must resign as well. Is like unnu nuh have nuh shame.

I mean, when will the embarrassments end?!? No wonder the Caricom heads of govt have chosen to walk out on this summit. Bruce has lost the right to head Caricom and to head the govt of Jamaica. He is a national disgrace, a liad and defender of criminals par excellence!

God help unnu if Dudus have more embarrassing revelations up him sleeve. But if Bruce can hang around after all dis, den wi can expect him to stick around no matter how compromised he gets.

HE MUST RESIGN NOW!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is almost worth the 18 years of having to stomach PJ, Omar and the Comrades...

Comment

Working...
                      X