No announcement yet.

Out of Many, Two Educational Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are such a silly little fellow. Bring on the posts.....

I said correctly that the PNP invested heavily or oversaw substantial investments in airports, seaports, hotels, telecom and highways...in the last 8 or so years in power....this is irrefutable.

Consequently the ministers inheriting portfolio responsibilities in those areas had a good base on which to build....and building on that base by people like Bartlett & Mike Henry didn't merit any special commendation because it would be relatively easy.

I have also said that the PNP like all other Jamaican governments was a failure as far as education is concerned....and said further that I would prefer to see Jamaica go into debt to fund education rather than infrastructure (to clarify.. do both but prioritize education) especially now....because the ROI would be much greater.

One can always disagree with my viewpoint...but your tribal approach prevents you from even a basic understanding of my position.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

who fault is it that 60 cents of every dollar goes to pay debt ?

Is nuff heducation coulda fund with even 10 cents out of dat.

Developing infrastructure is not anything to congratulate a Govt about.. especially when it put the country into massive debt.

The PNP oversaw wasteful, inefficient,costly development of infrastructure. The 'North Coast Highway' is probably the most costly stretch of road ever built..

Telecom ? Which Telecom infrastructure di Govt invest in ?? What happened to the $100 Million the Govt raise from selling cell-phone license ?

How much money di Cell-phone comany mek over the last 10 years ?

lol !

Your 'viewpoint' is skewed.

Time yuh stap di pretense wid me.. mi read yuh play lang time me tell yuh.. go try fool Willi.

Comment

=Maudib;245838]who fault is it that 60 cents of every dollar goes to pay debt ?
        Is nuff heducation coulda fund with even 10 cents out of dat.
        different issue...try to stay focused
        Developing infrastructure is not anything to congratulate a Govt about.. especially when it put the country into massive debt.
        Congratulate?? I merely noted where money was invested....irrefutable

Investment prioritized in infrastructure and not education... bad choice as I pointed out. The current clowns in power continue the same fooliniss

The PNP oversaw wasteful, inefficient,costly development of infrastructure. The 'North Coast Highway' is probably the most costly stretch of road ever built..
        If that satisfies your tribal urges...indulge yourself...an nuh drive pon it

Telecom ? Which Telecom infrastructure di Govt invest in ?? What happened to the $100 Million the Govt raise from selling cell-phone license ?
        As I posted the prior PNP govt oversaw massive investment in telecom....an irrefutable fact visible to all except those wearing green blinkers

How much money di Cell-phone comany mek over the last 10 years ?

lol !

Your 'viewpoint' is skewed.
        Since when is a capitalist taking a risk and making money a negative thing? If they are making super profits surely your tribe can restore equity to the chatty consumer.

Don't be ridiculous...sarry it's probably a congenital problem an yuh cyaan help yuhself

Time yuh stap di pretense wid me.. mi read yuh play lang time me tell yuh.. go try fool Willi.
        Stating facts about investments seems to trouble you. Nuh worry yuhself the mere statement of fact does not confer praise....nor is it meant to.

After all....all praise belongs to Bruised Gelding. LoL!
        Last edited by Don1; July 12, 2010, 09:41 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

How much money did the Govt invest in Telecom infrastructure ?

Please state the facts.

Oversaw ? Is that the same thing as selling out ?

They oversaw investment in JPS right ?

lol !

Comment

yuh is ah tiresome likkle chile....guh wash up, hail up genkle jeezas an gawn ah yuh bed

Comment

Heh, heh..

PNP Oversaw the Investment of Mirant in the Energy Sector.. love the contract..

Comment

The education investment money can come outta the US$6b we aggo get for the port.

Is better to plough the money into education than sit down on US $ which dont have a bright future.

Comment

Where you get that figure ?

Comment

Working...
                  X