It is good to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is good to see

the Norman Manley Airport finished and looking nice. It is even better to see no thugs outside the airport as we sat and waited. We even left a bag and someone reminded us that we left the bag, ofcourse we tipped him.

The planes were full going into Kingston so I hope things have gotten better after the Dudus affair.

The road into Porty from Annotto Bay NICE.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    the Norman Manley Airport finished and looking nice. It is even better to see no thugs outside the airport as we sat and waited. We even left a bag and someone reminded us that we left the bag, ofcourse we tipped him.

The planes were full going into Kingston so I hope things have gotten better after the Dudus affair.

The road into Porty from Annotto Bay NICE.
    How many years Maudib seh PNP waus innah power? ...wah im and nuff a unnuh seh bout dem neva duh nutten? .., an dismiss henny an ebry plan dem lef behind?

...cum eeennn a dis Baddaz? ...mi a beg yuh?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Who said they did nothing? The fact is they made a mess of the finance but you won't see that.

They did some good however.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

aks MissLondon. She say dem never duh nutten.

Wait till yuh go Kingston and see the HWT Bus Terminal. Port Authority a sheggries compared to dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My biggest thing with the PNP is the finance and crime. The first 2 and a half year the JLP was no better on crime. They have a chance now so let us see how they do it. The internal roads are bad as well, don't go to Fort George in St.Mary at all.

We bypass Halfway to and from country. We went to three miles and then up boulvard and then coming back we turn at Constant Spring and go Mountain View so mi never see Half Way Tree.

The courthouse by Lee Chin in Portland is a beauty.

I keep it real, if I see someone performing I will support them. Performing means getting the necessary numbers to bring Ja forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            aks MissLondon. She say dem never duh nutten.

Wait till yuh go Kingston and see the HWT Bus Terminal. Port Authority a sheggries compared to dat!
            Port Authority ah sheggries compared to anyting...even downtown transportation "center"
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Heh, heh..

Soo you bankrupt a country to fix up a road and 2 airport ???

Yuh really are out of touch with reality...

Yuh si Roger Clarke ?

Yuh si Chris Tufton ?

Don1 seh no difference..

lol !!

Comment

Trelawny Multi-purpose stadium alone !

Comment

How yuh suh foolfool yute? Is road an airport bankrupt Jamaica? What arrant nonsense

Nuh try put word inna Don1 mout eida...is dis mi seh bout Tufton:

It's easy to be a so called star in a cast of dimwits...

A mere pin-up/media creation....

where's the beef?
                  Don1 nuh pet ar powda politician..... mi nuh si nutten fi get excited about wid dat deh breddah deh...yet. Media ratings nuh influence mi too tuff.....results mi need...an dat ongly manifest ova time

But im show some kina promise still

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Chris Tufton, Roger Clarke... no difference...

suh yuh seh...

Comment

oh sarry.. is wheh bankrupt us again..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        oh sarry.. is wheh bankrupt us again..

tribalism via the JLPNP

Comment

did he really say the above?

Comment

The Big Lie technique

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            did he really say the above?
                            dat nuh really matta inna di propaganda game

if yuh tell ah a lie often enuff.... ar big & bareface enuff.... peeple will believe it

Herr Goebbels philosophy dat.. Ongly ting is Maudib kina clumsy wid it..LoL!

Comment

All JLP/PNP politician is di same suh it nuh really matter who yuh vote fah.

That has been the lie propagated based on my readings of the fellow.

Comment

Working...
                              X