Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    The real answers would come from the answer to these questions:

What was the problem that stood in the way of consensus on the issue of extension of the State of Emergency?

Could a negotiated settlement not done?

Was it one or both parties insisting it was my way or the highway?

If a compromise would have been in the best interest of Jamaica - in essence giving both parties 'pluses'...but Jamaica victory, why not that compromise?
    I owe you a call send me your when you get time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      wait ..yuh still a teenager?!!
      What's up gamma, how are things, u son have a team yet?

Comment

SOE ah guh touch PNP Garrison dem an dats it, wi nah support dat. A suh di ting set, really a dem did institute di killing spree suh ah killing time fi return by dem indirect means

Comment

di older one on the BVI u15 team...the younger one good but him tek it for granted anyway him ongle 9......mek wi si....as for mi daughter she is 3 and she firmly believes that anything her brothers can do, she can do better than them.

if mi tell yuh an incident yuh probably naw believe suh mi naw bodda....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            di older one on the BVI u15 team...the younger one good but him tek it for granted anyway him ongle 9......mek wi si....as for mi daughter she is 3 and she firmly believes that anything her brothers can do, she can do better than them.

if mi tell yuh an incident yuh probably naw believe suh mi naw bodda....
            Not trying to take away from your son's glory but mi great granny's, great granny's now decomposed body can make the BVI senior team.

Comment

probably....naw dispute that but this is where he is and that is what is available to him. anyway shi would haffi show up first .... that is the only hitch!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi will roll har out deh.

Comment

ok....looking foward to seeing her start in tournament next month.

Comment

Now yuh see why People have problems with the PNP? Dem run the country even worse than they run their politics.

Comment

this is madness tribalism a kill wi

Comment

portia is a nitwit... she is playing politics with the people's business... portia's instructions is peurile and devoid of patriotism... she is not acting in the best interest of the country...

and yet some people want her to lead the country...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

a dat mi seh tuh... portia, clearly is not fit to lead the country... she is so petty and bitter... there is a name for people who only oppose to oppose... i cant think of it now but 'shithouse' is an appropriate substitute...
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

The bigger problem is that she fail to even vote whether for or against anything. She rather not to vote and so many PHDs behind her following her lead. The least the PNP can do is debate the matters at hand instead of copping out.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                              a dat mi seh tuh... portia, clearly is not fit to lead the country... she is so petty and bitter... there is a name for people who only oppose to oppose... i cant think of it now but 'shithouse' is an appropriate substitute...
                              while i do disagree with their position, i dont think the pnp has lived up to the term opposition as the JLP did when they were in that position.

Comment

Everyday dem inna courthouse or a instigate something. Dem promise Nightmare and delivered.

Just as cantankerous, if not more so, than the previous JLP Opposition.

Comment

Working...
                                X