No announcement yet.

Questioning Boyne On Bruce's Bounce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the question is. If it was not cruise to Jamaica what are the other options?

Most of those people on cruise wanted a cruise and don't want a land vacation so it still give us a chance to get a little bit of their dollar. It is not like most were going to choice a cruise to Jamaica or a Jamaican hotel. Most was going to choose a cruise to Jamaica or somewhere else.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Seaga's supposed miracle once more...

Jamaica is on a track to increase income inequality even if some "growth" is achieved. This will leave big sectors still mired in poverty and poor education and a lack of social mobility.

Growth and real development are much different constructs...we will see that when the income of the elite and upper income sectors increases at a multiple above the middle class and poor.... that's growth Republican Party/JLP style.

--- One word! ...for Maudib's and those others who speak of the supposed great economic uptick under Seaga.

Mirage!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Here who a talk, the man who supported McCain
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks, sometimes I just can't be bothered. Nothing will change the money will just flow right out of JA.

Joshua had the people's interest at at heart. At present none of the parties are for the cause of the nation/populace. It's too much work; it's easier to follow the slavery policies set up some three hundred years ago.

Comment

Can you tell me how cutting import affect tourism?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

and what the PNP did after is called a Nightmare...

Comment

Boss my initial post was towards the statementa about tourists coming to Ja in record numbers and who really benefits.

I didn't mention anythng about cutting imports. If you can see the relevance and tie it in with the above ; feel free to do so. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Here who a talk, the man who supported McCain
                  Did I now?

...that is strange considering in the early days and some way on into the last US presidential campaign I supported Hillary Clinton and after her defeat I was asked and passed the information on that I supported Barack Obama!

...but then Sass, Maudib, Lazie and that crowd have great difficulty with facts when they are engaged in defending the JLP.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Can you answer the question? That was what the inital post was about from me which you quickly answered.

Comment

When did you? Why were you spewing McCain's nonesense about economy etc.? How soon you forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        So the question is. If it was not cruise to Jamaica what are the other options?

Most of those people on cruise wanted a cruise and don't want a land vacation so it still give us a chance to get a little bit of their dollar. It is not like most were going to choice a cruise to Jamaica or a Jamaican hotel. Most was going to choose a cruise to Jamaica or somewhere else.
                        Cruisin'........suboptimal but it's somewhat useful
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                        X