RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the JLP Administration 'arrange' the vote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you think the police nuh have no sense fi ask fi state of emergency?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      So you think the police nuh have no sense fi ask fi state of emergency?
      Lazy!
      ...and dun cka!
      Not driven by good/right "political will'!

Clearly seen how this man steps in and immediately makes a difference.
      ...all too often we get one or two Commissioners of Police who... (should be - when we do get a Commissioner of Police who is not beholden to the politician he)...starts brightly and quickly fades...falls right back into being lazy and inefficient.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Maybe leadership makes a big difference too. One thing a polceman tell me is that the force don't like outsider leading them so unless Rear admiral was going to fight all the way then...

Leadership makes a difference and that is why we have to put the right people inna the right place. See what DAnville is doing at Customs?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

so why doesn't he?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and parliament should rubber-stamp their request?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lend mi di crystal ball.

Comment

It's only the lack of opportunity that cause the "people" to appear as fools. It's these same people that come to the US to become LPNs,Rns, Doctors,Scientists, engineers, economists, historians, Political scientists et al. In Ja due to the slavery system they are pushed aside and frowned upon. Bobs' ambush in the night sums up the situation in Ja.

The "higglers" are brilliant business minds but cannot get a shot at any of Ja's industries. Had it been in Joshua's time (in the 70s) I'm sure the higglers could form a cooperative and secure a loan to own a hotel in the tourist industry (hence the money would flow directly back to Ja's economy) As we speak most of Ja's best business minds are forced to operate in the underground economy or they go abroad.

Yes Mark; walk the streets and learn from these people and this will stem the foolishness that you write.

Ja needs a civil rights bill with other radical reforms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  and parliament should rubber-stamp their request?
                  If its working, yes!

Comment

Working...
                  X