Greetings from Yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Yard

Doing well deserved 10 day vacation on the rock. After hearing a few positive experiences about renting a house/villa decided to give it a try this time and it has been a great decision, although i am told it can be hit-and-miss if you don't check it out properly. I guess I got lucky.

Went to the final night of Sumfest last night, nuff mud, no rain thankfully but the show NOICE! Usher alone was worth the entrance fee, no joke. Nuff time the foriegn acts can give less than thier best at these shows but believe me Usher gave the FULL hundred and worked hard. He dd all his hits, a 90 minute set, called up Elephant Man and Chris Brown and the three did a likkle dance-off with Pon De River and a few other Ele moves. Good, good show.

All the other acts were a bonus for me and most did well. Shaggy did his thing, Gramps, Chris Martin and the "whats in my cup" guy were all good. I have to admit that song kind of sticks in your head. Taurus Riley worked after Usher and I was wondering if he would be able to hold the crowd but he did well, first time seeing him live (yeah I don't go to shows much these days) . Beenie locked it down but I didn't stay for all of his set. He was doing his thing as usual.

Anyway, I am going to get some more sleep. Will touch base later in the week.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

yes iyah.....continue di NOICENESS!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Continue to enjoy!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks! BTW I got my Champs 100 book! Lovely photography and well put together. Thanks for the recommendation.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Did you mek sure them count you a airport as a tourist

Enjoy yourself I-man.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jus fulljioy di time pan di spot, kah it always nice.

Comment

Good to see yuh ah tek een the sumfest. Enjoy di town (what's left of it)

Comment

~sigh~ ongle woody allen or MAYBE richard lewis have more neuroses dan you to rhatid!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Me just come back yesterday. Why I'man neva tell me his was touching down
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

mi a touch down dis weekend....

Comment

Yup the usual MO; kill the messenger.

Comment

no, not kill the messenger, merely an admonition to CONSIDER who is the messenger, that is all.

Comment

yeah coming from you; it's highly opinionated of who is the messenger is.

Comment

Them say this month a di highest arrival figures ever. The forum surely a reflect that. Can't wait fi go back.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

in the interest of tourism i will see if they will accept me as a tourist!

Comment

Working...
                              X