portia needs you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portia needs you...

Opposition Leader Portia Simpson Miller is urging wealthy Jamaicans to consider living in some of Jamaica's inner-city communities as part of the move to de-garrisonise constituencies.

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ews/news1.html
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

she a lissen too much busy signal

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

She should lead by example and go live in her own consitituency.

Comment

that too! but I believe she could manage quite well in the inner city.

and she needs to understand what is meant by dismantling the garrisons. it has nothing, necessarily to dismantle communities and neighbourhoods! it's the garrison attitude and mentality that needs to go!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cho.. Eddie been there done that...

Comment

Bruce is about 70% complete in Tivoli..

Mi hear seh dem all have JPS Meetah !

Comment

the only reason why Bruce will win again in Tivoli is because the residents say they will not vote. after the garrisonisation of the last 50 years, they only know one way to vote, if they have to. Bruce better not show him face down dere!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                Bruce is about 70% complete in Tivoli..

Mi hear seh dem all have JPS Meetah !
                whaapen to di latte dem??
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  and she needs to understand what is meant by dismantling the garrisons. it has nothing, necessarily to dismantle communities and neighbourhoods! it's the garrison attitude and mentality that needs to go!
                  its a damn shame that portia has demonstrated that she doesn't understand what is meant by dismantling the garrisons... mi affi shake mi head... if she cannot understand that simple concept... lawd help us...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Spoke to a Tivoli man who was also detained for 4 days while I was in Ja and he told me right after the incursion people started carry back news and started changing their stands on voting so you might be surprise come next election that Bruce actually get most of the votes.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

he may get most of the votes, but that is because most people will not be voting. if wi get 30% showing up at the polls in West Kingston wi get nuff!

those tribalists will never vote for the other party nuh matter what Liad Bruce do dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Base on what is said to me he will still get at least 50%
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

are u understanding what I m saying?

30% of those registered to vote in West Kingston will vote (my estimation). i am not disputing whether or not Bruce will get 50% or even 105% of those.

yuh get mi?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Portia should NOT have made that statement. She should just move house into her constituency and lead by example!

By their deeds women and men will be known!!

Pathetic!
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

i think what she was saying is some people like to mek big talk about the inner city while not understanding about it. that's really the point, no?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X