Jamaican names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican names

This country is special. Years ago, I thought Don Topping was only a radio name as he was always topping every popularity poll on radio.

We also have a character by the name of Oral Tracey. No bigger mouth on radio or tv!

We produce the fastest man who ever lived - Usain Bolt! Only if his first name was "Lightning" could he have had a better name.

Then we extradite Christopher Coke. For what, among other things? You guessed it!

Then we have Lazie, who is too lazy to apply any common sense and intelligence to anything political.

Then Maudib, as defined by the Urban Dictionary:
    Noun: An extremely sensitive, but hairy hobbit like creature affected by an acute genetic condition that generally affects the lower half of the body. Symptoms may include general shrinkage of male organs, wearing of a maid's outfit, dropping off the face of the Earth, and the total and irreversible loss of all HALO skill.

A nuh me seh suh, a dem seh suh!

And now, the best of all! We have the most brucegoldious prime minister this nation has ever seen. Bet you can't tell me his name!

Can you think of more?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah;248247

Then [B
    Maudib[/B], as defined by the Urban Dictionary:
    Noun: An extremely sensitive, but hairy hobbit like creature affected by an acute genetic condition that generally affects the lower half of the body. Symptoms may include general shrinkage of male organs, wearing of a maid's outfit, dropping off the face of the Earth, and the total and irreversible loss of all HALO skill.
    woieee mi belly!!

Apropos!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

is ongle dat one yuh see?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Can you think of more?
        Mosiah Modams Marshall! How yuh miss that one?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No. Like everything else, dis seem fi fly ovah yuh 'ead! Nuh mind!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Michael Manley - how much ? 5 wives?
            Hugh Shearer - did he own a sheep farm? or just give out nuff love?
            Charlie Babcock- I'm not touching that one
            Peter R

Comment

Good ones, Peter R! Maybe Lazie might begin to catch on.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah Marshall for CoP... LOL
                Peter R

Comment

lol...
                  got to admit, i once came across the meaning of maudib on that same urban dictionary and was stupefied... i could not bring myself to be the first to put it on the forum...

now that you put it there i want to ask maudib what was his inspiration for the handle... too funny...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                    lol

now that you put it there i want to ask maudib what was his inspiration for the handle... too funny...
                    Di ting speak fi itself...... Maudib haffi true to himself....voila!

Noun: An extremely sensitive, but hairy hobbit like creature affected by an acute genetic condition that generally affects the lower half of the body. Symptoms may include general shrinkage of male organs, wearing of a maid's outfit,
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      This country is special. Years ago, I thought Don Topping was only a radio name as he was always topping every popularity poll on radio.

We also have a character by the name of Oral Tracey. No bigger mouth on radio or tv!

We produce the fastest man who ever lived - Usain Bolt! Only if his first name was "Lightning" could he have had a better name.

Then we extradite Christopher Coke. For what, among other things? You guessed it!

Then we have Lazie, who is too lazy to apply any common sense and intelligence to anything political.

A nuh me seh suh, a dem seh suh!

And now, the best of all! We have the most brucegoldious prime minister this nation has ever seen. Bet you can't tell me his name!

Can you think of more?
                      insteada type up alla dat, why dem neva jus put RBSC's Maudib picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X